Saturday, March 24, 2007

MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS

Thanks everyone for hanging in there with me. I've decided that in May after our busy season at work I'm going to move my blog to a new address which is easier to post on and personalize. I know I've been saying I would get back to writing and I really have not done that. Truth is I've written a lot but I haven't had time to post it. Hopefully in May I can post my new stuff and move it to a new home. Additionally I've been working really hard and volunteering for a political campaign and trying to organize a walk to Save the Darfur. So for those who think I've fallen off the face of the planet, I'm still here and I have a lot to post! Please check back for my new address. Again I appreciate all the support. I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Free Blog Counter