Thursday, January 04, 2007

Not so Rosie point of View

Firstly I would like to know what possesed Barbara Walters
to put Rosie on The View in the first place. I never thought
this was a great idea. I've never been a fan of O' Donnell.
There are a few things I find disturbing about the koosh
flinging former hostess. First point: she has always had a
crush on "cutie patootie Tom Cruise." Secondly: when she
had her own show she attempted to rip her guest Tom
Selleck a new one because he was card caring member of the
NRA. If memory serves she was so obnoxious he walked off
the show. Perhaps her critisim would have been better recieved
had she not been doing spots for KMART at the time. FYI- KMART
was one of the largest chain stores to sell minors hand guns.

I realize I'm a little late in bringing this up, but it's hard
to avoid the Roise topic with ridiculous comments such as
"Ching Chong Danny Diveto ." Plus her rant on the Donald.
I think she also outed Clay Akin , who by the way hasn't even
outed himself! Wow, she has been really busy. I have to say though,
Danny Diveto comment slays me. Isn't that something people say
when they are 6? Scratch that, 6-year-olds have more tact. It is
really hysterical that she would accuse Trump of being a crappy moral
compass but ended her rant with "Sit and spin my friend."
What the hell does that even mean???!!! To that end I say,
Rosie...sit on a pitchfork and rotate (whatever the hell that means) ;-)

No comments:

Free Blog Counter