Monday, February 13, 2006

I Won't Turn you into the Fashion Police for Wearing Snow Boots

Okay, I understand that you work on the Upper East side and you want to
look hot for all the Stock Brokers, Bankers and Lawyers. However,
the day after a blizzard may not be the time for cute pinstripe pants
and stiletto boots. I mean really, come on now. I walk from
Port Authority to East 45th Street every day and when there is two
feet of snow on the ground, I'm not thinking about strutting a nice
new Banana Republic pant suite about.

In fact, I'm thinking about how to walk to work without falling on
my ass and breaking my neck. Crazy, yes I know. I saw count'em
three people take a spill on the sidewalk this morning.
Two out of the three were women in heels. Of course I helped
them up and helped them to collect their crap that had fallen
out of their Louis Vuitton knock offs. I still have to ask, what
the hell were you thinking? Does it not occur to these women to
wear boots and to bring their heels separately, if at all, the
day after being hit with a record two feet of snow? I wonder why
brain surgery was not an option for these people...

I'm really starting to think there should be a law against some women
wearing heels. They are lethal. If I hadn't been keeping at least several
feet away from these fashion loving morons, there is a high probability
that I too would have been taken out! So for the sake of us all, just
wear some damn snow boots Barbie!!!!!

2 comments:

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Fashion is such a pain for girls...why go through all the trouble for boys...we suck anways. Funny thing is that some girls do this to impress the girl in the cube next to them...haha! I love the fake LV purses!!!

Ali Hope said...

HAH, yeah I love fashion as much as the next girl, but really!

Free Blog Counter